Primelis is an agency specialized in Paid media (Social Ads and PPC), Digital marketing (Data, Ux) and search engine optimization (Onsite, Technical and Off-site). We develop a data-driven approach to build innovative and efficient strategies.Primelis works with many brands, from next-gen startups to top US companies, our constant focus is on activation in order to deliver the best results. The different units within the agency deliver a high end and complete 360° digital expertise, guaranteeing a high level of know-how and a mastery of all the digital issues faced by brands.
As a member of a team of SEO consultants, you will work under the responsibility of a SEO Team Leader, an expert in all aspects of SEO. You will work with a portfolio of key accounts to manage their search engine visibility and increase their organic trafic.
- Carry out technical audits to diagnose the obstacles to SEO: crawl optimization, wireframe analysis, server logs, semantic analysis, netlinking, site structure & performance, local strategy …
- Build and manage the most efficient SEO strategy for your clients
- Frame, design and monitor SEO actions by communicating regularly with your clients
- Use SEO performance monitoring tools and perform reporting and analysis by defining KPIs and creating customized Dashboards for your clients
- Ensure a regular SEO and technological watch.
- Crawler: Screaming Frog, Botify, Oncrawl, SEOlyzer
- Server logs : SF log, Oncrawl log, SEOlyzer
- Linking : Ahrefs, Majestic, OSE, SC, SEObserver
- Bench & Kw : Semrush, Yooda, SearchMetrics, SEObserver
- Tracking : Myposeo, Ranks, Serposcope, Monitorank
- Google Tools : Analytics, Search Console, PageSpeed, Google My Business
- Website Passive Analysis : Archive.org, SEObserver
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication/computer science or are self-taught
- You have a first professional experience, ideally in the digital field
- You have an excellent digital culture
- You are curious and proactive
- Enthusiastic and positive nature, you like to bring solutions
- You are known for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to respect processes and deadlines
- Eligible to work in the US
- Permanent Position – Full Time
- Compensation : From $35K to $50K depending on experience and skills
- Starting date : asap